The main objective of this e-commerce portal is to have an online web presence for the proposed products. This portal should have the capability to sell product by itself online without any manual process involved.
Here is the picture describe what shopping carts does
Usability and feel of the portal should be more user-friendly with easy navigation, which would allow the prospect to buy products of their choice and pay online without any pain.
Click Here to visit Our Demo Store
The E-Commerce Web Application developed by JMinfotech would have the following features and functionalities: Customer – Features & Capabilities This e-commerce portal will enable your customers to do the following:
- Register and become a member of the site
- Search products of their interest
- Select the products of their choice
- Add those products to shopping cart
- Check the total invoice amount
- Pay the invoice amount using PayPal/Credit Card
- Purchase products online
- Choose the preferred mode of shipping
- Take a print of their invoice
- Email invoice to their account
We integrate shoping carts with all major payment gateways like paypal, ccavenue, 2checkout, EBS, money brookers,etc., We also integrate payment gateways to your wordpress, joomla blogs too. we are specialized in magento, Zencart, Oscommerce, Opencart
Site Owner/Admin – Features & Capabilities This e-commerce portal will enable site owner/admin to do the following:
- Register and become the Administrator
- Add latest products on daily basis
- Modify the product description / price / photographs
- Edit/modify/add unlimited web pages and create links
- Create or Update latest news and product/seasonal/festival offers
- Get e-mail notification on every purchase done online
- Update latest news online
- Approve or disapprove the customer registrations
- Check the customer log and invoice log
- Download the sales report in excel format
- Change the terms and policy details
- Take a report on daily sales
- Print or Email the reports
The real challenge falls where people are most scared of swiping their credit cards to do online payments. This issue has been very easily fixed with the safe, simple and effective payment gateways like PayPal.
You need to just opened an account with PayPal and connect your account with your banks and that’s it. You can start giving your PayPal email id to your buyers those who wanted to pay online with your E-Commerce Website Portal.
JMinfotech can help you on creating E-Commerce Web Development plan in a more professional and innovative way which will definitely stand away from your competitors